I Guess I'm Done

Friday, November 14, 2008



At last, the site is almost done. What I need now is content. Working on this thing has been gleeful. I never expected that it would be this fun—developing a site.

You might notice that it contains less things which they call as widgets. I believe that the lesser widgets your site has, the faster it will load as your viewers browse on it. Am i right? Please correct if I'm wrong.

I'm not really sure if the colors I used here really resonate its theme, fresh and mesmerizing. Anyhow, I'm satisfied with it for now.

If ever you have something in your mind regarding on this site, whether it's a suggestion or a critique, just give me a shout. Okay?

Thank You for passing by in my site!


14 Comments:

attayaya said...

where are u come from???
wanna exchange link?

sunny said...

congratulations mi amigo!!! good luck!!!! looking forward for your fresh and crispy posts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice design :)

Anonymous said...

really nice blog.
Welcome to the blogger's world.

I think you should let the comment widget in your blog instead of openning a new window.

sabahking said...

the feeling i come to ur blog is quite nice just feel that the green colour feel a little uncomfortable !! maybe i dislike green colour !!

Anonymous said...

hi! the layout is nice. i especially like the banner with the christmas countdown.

tohircicomre said...

I'm Sorry, I have add you a link without permiSSion from you, pleaSe save my link in your blog.

Anonymous said...

congratz for ur site!1keep in touch!!

edelweiza said...

like the color,it's soothing to the eyes. :)

Anonymous said...

hi care for link x-change with me....tell me if u wan too

Shirgie said...

Just continue blogging..you have a good template..work out on the content then..:>

Ruby said...

woi yaya?!!...who you calling yaya?!...lol...wahehheh...hei i got a new post...wanna check it out?...lol...nyahaha...(english pod ko...di ko palupig sa imo mga fans...lol)....hey btw, how'd you create your uber nice layout...wahehehehh...i want one too...lol...nyahaha...(yaw na palag YAYA...bleh!...nyaheheh)

Anonymous said...

well, hi there!

hoping for the best for you and your success in making the site.

take care! do visit my blog, too.

God bless you
!

Anonymous said...

hi there!

congrats to you then. keep up the good work. the site looks good! :D

free counters

Followers

Leave Me a Message

Subscribe Here


or

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner